Warranty & Returns Procedure
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by submitting a support request ticket via our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected. Return to Base warranty warrants the PC system to the end user; against defects in materials and workmanship, which begins the date you receive the goods. If you have received a repair on a system then the warranty period is still only valid from the date you originally received the goods.
- If your order arrives damaged or has missing items, you must report this via email within 72 hours of receipt. We cannot be liable for any of these issues should they arise after this timescale.3 If the machine arrives to you DOA (Dead on arrival) then we will collect at our cost (UK only) DOA goods must be reported to us in writing within 2 working days of receipt of goods. After this period the end user is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, and blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any: Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification. Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection. Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by RhinoMacs Operation outside the product specifications. Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse. Normal wears and tear. Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
- If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, Viruses, Malware, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
- Software purchased separately will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
- We will support and re install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will not support third party software and re-installation of third party software will be chargeable.
- No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
- The warranty applies to the original owner of the PC system and is non transferable.
- We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components.
- The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
- All repairs and replacements will carry a 30 days warranty or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
- We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
- Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page. We recommend that you print this document and the product that you have ordered, you should also print a copy of your receipt and keep this together as we may ask you to provide this information for a warranty return.16. This document is not proof of purchase or proof of warranty, proof of purchase (ie. Your Invoice) can be printed via the My Account section of our website.
It’s bad enough that your product develops a fault, so if required, we try to make our returns option as swift and easy as possible. As soon as you discover that any goods are faulty you should notify us and one of our skilled engineers will help diagnose the problem. Faulty goods mean any goods we supply that do not conform to the Orders Product Description.
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse, normal wear and tear by you or any third party, or any alteration or repair carried out without our prior approval.
When you return goods to us:
- You must include proof of purchase
- You must ensure that they are properly and securely packaged and labelled with our address.
- You are responsible for any damage or loss in transit.
We do everything we can to ensure your order arrives at your door complete and as described. If you don’t receive your orders when expected, you can check that they have been dispatched using our tracking facility detailed in the confirmation email. If it’s not on its way you can contact us on 07400495623.
These Terms and Conditions, and all transactions relating to this website and all non-contractual obligations are governed by English Law and are subject to non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
RhinoMacs is a trading name of RhinoMacs Marketing Ltd UK
England and Wales (Reg No.11166239) and Company VAT: 286906751
- We, us and our refer to RhinoMacs Marketing Ltd UK.
- You and your refer to the purchaser or any goods from us.
- Goods means any goods, products, or services you order from us
- Order means an order placed by you with us for the purchase of goods
|A GRADE: GOOD CONDITION|
|Minor Wear Cosmetics and Fully Functional.|
|B GRADE: MODERATE CONDITION|
|Noticeable Wear Cosmetics and Fully Functional. B Grade items may have one or more of the following:
|C GRADE: SCRATCH & DENT|
|Major Wear Cosmetics and Fully Functional. C Grade items may have one or more of the following:
You understand and agree that your use of this web site and any services or content provided (the “service”) is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you “as is” and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, and reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither we nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of
- The use of or the inability to use the service
- The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the service
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the service
- Any other matter relating to the service. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
Reservation of rights
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
Notification of copyright infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this web site now.
|Each of our Apple laptops is tested and refurbished and comes with a 30-day hardware warranty, so you can buy with confidence. Select models may include a pre-existing AppleCare warranty. This will be clearly indicated in the product description. We also have 1-Year or 2-Year extended hardware warranties available. This can be added to your order during checkout or within 30 days of purchase.|